Virtue' by George Herbert : Thinking Activities

         This poem is written by George Herbert.
         So let's start over thinking activitie of this poem 'virtue'.

1.Justify your understanding of the poem 'Virtue?'
               This poem is written by George Herbert and he is a metaphysical poet. This poem 'virtue' is a learn about the happiness of over life.The poet has mostly referred to the spring season since it gives the reader a nice imaginary about the beautiful earthly things that are going to die one day.

    



                       George Herbert
 
 2.What is the symbolic meaning of the season Spring ? 
                           The symbolic meaning of the spring is a sweet and calm. And ower all day is so so good in our life.There is a close corrrespondence between the seasons and the stages of life from birth to death. In this sense, Spring represents birth while summer represents youth, autumn adulthood and winter old age and death.

                      Spring season

3. What is your basic understanding of the word 'virtuous soul?'
                                     My basic understanding of the word 'virtuous soul?' is Republic, the four cardinal virtues are wisdom, temperance, courage and justice. These reflect the nature of the soul. The soul has three parts. Our reason thinks; when it does this well, it has wisdom.

                       Virtuous Soul

4.What are the most corrupt sectors/ organisations in India? What will you do to prevent the corruption ?  
                                            The study found India's defence, the information technology industry and energy sectors to be the most competitive and least corruption prone sectors. I will do for remove the curruption as my power and capable. I will no give a bribery. And I will do my best for remove corruption of my country.

                          Corruption 

5.What is your idea of 'honesty?' Share some of the experiences of your own life.
          I am a strongly believe in 'honesty' and I am think a 'honesty' is our life goal.
So I share my experience with all of you. Honesty implies being truthful. Honesty means to develop a practice of speaking truth throughout life. A person who practices Honesty in his life, possess strong moral character. An Honest person shows good behavior, always follows rules and regulations, maintain discipline, speak the truth, and is punctual. An honest person is trustworthy as he always tends to speak the truth.when I am a 14 year old and I am gon in one grossery stor and they owner is a very honesty men so he was not fraud (cheat) with me he was completed my work with honesty. This is my experience.

                     Honesty is our life

Thank you for reading my blog.
Thank you.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Fear No More" by William Shakespeare

Krunal Viradiya { About me }